Sunday, May 24, 2015

Welcome to My World!

Let me start by saying that I have wanted to write about what is happening in my life since I started my new job with the brand Kif Kif in Marrakech Morocco this past March 20th. It has only been a few weeks but I can feel a transformation starting in many aspects of my life, not just professionally.... but personally.

I will not be spending a lot of time analyzing and rethinking my posts... If I do that, I will never get it out there....So forgive any mistakes you may find...and feel free to write questions for me to keep the blog going....It is a very busy time but I am so willing to connect with you.....For me, it's good promotion for my new brand but it is also, in some ways, helpful for me to document this part of my life and creative developments for my family and friends so far away from me and...for my soul.

My story, the brand story...how we came together and are developing..... may actually inspire someone....to start a new business, go back to school, not give up, change their surroundings, take a trip....many things.... that would give you the inspiration needed to lead you and me to the ultimate goal.....happiness! So you see it is not just about fashion or travel, products, great design, traditional craftsmanship, development of business....but about a journey....

I just felt like sharing...

And if you want to take it with me....You are welcomed to my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment